Keep it Clean
- Responsible for all basic cleaning in and around residences or office buildings.
- Cleans floors and rooms, dusting, picking up objects off the floor, vacuuming, sweeping, damp mopping, cleaning glass and windows.
- Cleans restrooms, including restocking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning mirrors, cleaning partition doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning toilets and urinals.
- Vacuums, empties trash, and replaces liners.
- Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Monitors and maintains sanitation and organization of assigned areas.
- Transports dirty linens to the correct area to be cleaned and restocks areas with clean linens.
- Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
Cleaner Qualifications / Skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Previous cleaning experience a plus
- Valid driver’s license
LINEN provides high-quality cleaning services for both residential and commercial clients We pride ourselves on being a reputable company while providing trustworthy services.
To apply for this job please visit linencleans.com.